2019 GRAND GARDEN SHOW REGISTRATION DETAILS
GRAND HOTEL PACKAGE ~ Register NOW!
Sunday, August 25 – Tuesday, August 27, 2019
To register call 1-800-334-7263 or online at Grand Hotel.
The cost of the Grand Garden Show is included in your package.
Standard Price: $1,545 per Couple, $1,395 Single, plus tax and fees *
Lakeview Price: $1,975 per Couple, $1,825 Single, plus tax and fees *
- Accommodations for August 25 and 26.
- Full breakfast and five-course dinner daily.**
- Sunday evening reception.
- Monday morning seminars.
- Monday afternoon exclusive tours of private Mackinac Island gardens.
- Monday evening reception.
- Tuesday morning seminars.
- Tuesday afternoon exclusive tours of private Mackinac Island gardens.
- Free admission to the Richard & Jane Manoogian Mackinac Art Museum.
- Special discount on ferry boat tickets.
- No tipping within Grand Hotel.
*$8.50 per person baggage handling fee.
6% Michigan sales tax and 2% Mackinac Island assessment fee.
**After 6:30pm dresses, skirts, blouses, dress sweaters and dress slacks for ladies are preferred, while gentleman are required to wear a suit coat, necktie and dress pants, no denim or shorts. Children 12 years and older are expected to follow the same dress code as adults.
DAY TICKET ~ Registration and rates available spring 2019
Day ticket prices are as follows:
- Monday Only (August 26): Include morning seminars, afternoon private garden tours on Mackinac Island and evening cocktail reception in the Tea Garden.
- Tuesday Only (August 27): Include morning seminars and afternoon private garden tours on Mackinac Island.
- Monday and Tuesday Combination: Include Monday morning seminars, afternoon private garden tours on Mackinac Island, Monday evening cocktail reception in the Tea Garden, Tuesday morning seminars and afternoon private garden tours on Mackinac Island.
If you purchase day tickets in advance, you will pick up your name badge and information packet at the Proven Winners Registration desk on the day of the event.
Day ticket sales will continue on-site if there is availability. Quantities are limited.
CARRIAGE RIDES ~ Registration and rates available early 2019.
We offer horse-drawn carriage rides that allow convenient access to all of the private gardens on the tour. The carriages will loop around designated routes indicated on the tour map, and you will have the opportunity to get on and off at designated stops as desired. You must be registered for the Grand Garden Show to view the private gardens by carriage!
Carriage rides are available from 2-5 pm on Monday, August 26th and Tuesday, August 27th. Handicap accessible carriages are available.
Your name badge will indicate what day(s) you have chosen to travel by carriage to the private gardens.
You may also choose to walk or ride a bike which are fun modes of transportation as well.