Step back in time and step onto the Grand Island of Mackinac for the Grand Garden Show. Enjoy magnificent surroundings at Grand Hotel, breathtaking gardens, and amazing speakers!
Mackinac Island is located in northern Michigan and is situated in Lake Huron near the Straits of Mackinac and has ferry connections to St. Ignace and Mackinaw City, on Michigan’s Upper and Lower peninsulas, respectively.
Please join us and celebrate the beauty of flowers while you surround yourself with the rich history of Mackinac Island and Grand Hotel. This is a multi-day event with hands-on demonstrations and presentations from some of the nation’s foremost garden design experts. Spend your morning in inspirational garden sessions followed by exclusive private home garden tours around Mackinac Island in the afternoon. Wind down the day with evening receptions on the Front Porch and Tea Garden followed by dinner in the Main Dining Room.
GRAND GARDEN SHOW PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Accommodations for August 28 and 29.
- Full breakfast and four-course dinner daily.
- Sunday evening reception on the porch.
- Monday morning seminars.
- Monday afternoon exclusive tours of Mackinac Island private gardens.
- Monday evening reception in the Tea Garden.
- Tuesday morning seminars.
- Tuesday afternoon exclusive tours of Mackinac Island private gardens.
For more information please check out our register page.
Exclusive Add-on Events:
Saturday August 27th:
- Cocktail Party with Paul Zammit
Sunday, August 28th:
- Nathan Lyon Cooking Show.
Monday August 29th:
- Lunch with Laura of Garden Answers
Tuesday August 30th:
- Lunch with Jenny of Creekside Nursery
- Cocktail Party with Nathan Lyon
For more information or to purchase tickets go to our store: