2018 Grand Hotel registration opens Monday, November 6, 2017
2018 Registration Details
GRAND GARDEN SHOW HOTEL PACKAGE
Sunday, August 26 – Tuesday, August 28, 2017
To register call 1-800-334-7263 or online at Grand Hotel.
The cost of the Grand Garden Show is included in your package.
Standard Price: $1,475 per Couple, $1,325 Single, plus tax and fees *
Lakeview Price: $1,889 per Couple, $1,739 Single, plus tax and fees *
- Accommodations for August 26 and 27.
- Full breakfast and five-course dinner daily.**
- Sunday evening reception.
- Monday morning seminars.
- Monday afternoon exclusive tours of private Mackinac Island gardens.
- Monday evening reception.
- Tuesday morning seminars.
- Tuesday afternoon exclusive tours of private Mackinac Island gardens.
- Free admission to the Richard & Jane Manoogian Mackinac Art Museum.
- Special discount on ferry boat tickets.
- No tipping within Grand Hotel.
Stay additional night(s). Friday, August 24, Saturday, August 25 and Tuesday, August 28 are offered at a discounted price of $239.00 per room, per night, plus tax and fees.* If you choose an additional night(s), that night’s dinner and the following morning’s breakfast is included.
*$8.50 per person baggage handling fee.
6% Michigan sales tax and 2% Mackinac Island assessment fee.
** The Grand Hotel experience includes dressing up for dinner. Evening wear is required in all areas of the hotel after 6:30 p.m.
Dress, skirt and blouse or pantsuit for ladies, and coat, necktie and dress pants for gentlemen. No denim please.
Stay tuned for additional 2018 DAY TICKET information!
Day tickets include:
- Monday, August 27: Monday morning seminars, private garden tours on Mackinac Island and cocktail reception in the Tea Garden.
- Tuesday, August 28: Tuesday morning seminars and private garden tours on Mackinac Island.
- Combination tickets for Monday and Tuesday: Monday and Tuesday seminars and private garden tours on Mackinac Island, Monday evening cocktail reception in the Tea Garden.
Note: Day tickets do not include Grand Hotel accommodations or meals.
If you purchase day tickets in advance, you will pick up your name badge and information packet at the Proven Winners Registration desk on the day of the event.
Day ticket sales will continue on-site if there is availability. Quantities are limited.
Stay tuned for additional 2018 CARRIAGE RIDE information!
We offer horse-drawn carriage rides that allow convenient access to all of the private gardens on the tour. The carriages will loop around designated routes indicated on the tour map, and you will have the opportunity to get on and off at designated stops as desired. Carriage rides are highly recommended, especially on the East Bluff, as Mackinac Island is very hilly. You must be registered for the Grand Garden Show to view the private gardens by carriage!
Carriage rides are available from 2-5 pm on Monday, August 27th and Tuesday, August 28th. Handicap accessible carriages are available.
Your name badge will indicate what day(s) you have chosen to travel by carriage to the private gardens.
You may also choose to walk or ride a bike which are fun modes of transportation as well.