GRAND GARDEN SHOW HOTEL PACKAGE
Sunday, August 27 – Tuesday, August 29, 2017
To register call 1-800-334-7263 or online at Grand Hotel.
The cost of the Grand Garden Show is included in your package.
Standard Price: $1,415 per Couple, $1,315 Single, plus tax and fees *
Lakeview Price: $1,799 per Couple, $1,649 Single, plus tax and fees *
- Accommodations for August 27 and 28.
- Full breakfast and five-course dinner daily.**
- Sunday evening reception.
- Monday morning seminars.
- Monday afternoon exclusive tours of private Mackinac Island gardens.
- Monday evening reception.
- Tuesday morning seminars.
- Tuesday afternoon exclusive tours of private Mackinac Island gardens.
- Free admission to the Richard & Jane Manoogian Mackinac Art Museum.
- Special discount on ferry boat tickets.
- No tipping within Grand Hotel.
Stay additional night(s). Friday, August 25, Saturday, August 26 and Tuesday, August 29 are offered at a discounted price of $229.00 per room, per night, plus tax and fees.* If you choose an additional night(s), that night’s dinner and the following morning’s breakfast is included.
*$8.50 per person baggage handling fee.
6% Michigan sales tax and 2% Mackinac Island assessment fee.
** The Grand Hotel experience includes dressing up for dinner. Evening wear is required in all areas of the hotel after 6:30 p.m.
Dress, skirt and blouse or pantsuit for ladies, and coat, necktie and dress pants for gentlemen. No denim please.
EXCLUSIVE SEMINAR WITH KERRY MENDEZ
Sunday, August 27 ~ Creating Stunning, Sustainable Flower Gardens.
Make your reservations at Proven Winners.
$55.00 per person includes two sessions, extensive handouts, Q & A and book signing.*
1:00 PM – 1:30 PM ~ Registration for seminar and Grand Garden Show, if attending.
1:30 PM – 4:30 PM
~Design Tips for Gorgeous, Easy-Care Gardens.
Gorgeous, low-maintenance gardens are no accident. Learn proven design tricks for sensational gardens that will be the talk of the neighborhood. Topics include selecting great plants, incorporating focal points, vertical interest, sustainable practices, natural repellants, the how’s and when’s of using fertilizer, and more.
~Three Seasons of Outrageous Color from Perennials.
Discover spectacular perennials for sun and shade that brighten your landscape spring through fall. Many newer varieties will be featured. As one perennial stops blooming, it ‘passes the baton’ to the next ‘winner’. Helpful garden care tips and shortcuts to maximize color and reduce maintenance will also be covered.
*Books will be available for purchase.
Day ticket registration available spring 2017.
Day ticket prices are as follows:
- Monday, August 28: $125 per person for the seminars, private garden tours on Mackinac Island and cocktail reception in the Tea Garden.
- Tuesday, August 29: $100 per person for the seminars and private garden tours on Mackinac Island.
- Combination tickets for Monday and Tuesday: $175 per person for the Monday seminars, private garden tours on Mackinac Island, Monday evening cocktail reception in the Tea Garden, Tuesday seminars and private garden tours on Mackinac Island.
If you purchase day tickets in advance, you will pick up your name badge and information packet at the Proven Winners Registration desk on the day of the event.
Day ticket sales will continue on-site if there is availability. Quantities are limited.
You can register online for carriage rides at Proven Winners or call Cindy at 815-899-1973.
We offer horse-drawn carriage rides that allow convenient access to all of the private gardens on the tour. The carriages will loop around designated routes indicated on the tour map, and you will have the opportunity to get on and off at designated stops as desired. Carriage rides are highly recommended, especially on the East Bluff, as Mackinac Island is very hilly. You must be registered for the Grand Garden Show to view the private gardens by carriage!
The cost of a carriage ride is $30.00 per person, per day. Carriage rides are available from 2-5 pm on Monday, August 29th and Tuesday, August 30th. Handicap accessible carriages are available.
Your name badge will indicate what day(s) you have chosen to travel by carriage to the private gardens.
You may also choose to walk or ride a bike which are fun modes of transportation as well.